Read Aaron's Inspirational Story with Hope For Hearts and The Exercise Medicine Program in support of SickKids Hospital in Toronto:
"Being active is a very important part of a growing child’s development and is a big factor in determining if that child will maintain an active lifestyle when they become adults. I am a great example of that"
As a registered Sales Representative, Aaron has a supportive team working with him at HomeLife Vision Realty Inc., Brokerage with 25 plus years of experience. He has a real passion and driven work ethic for assisting clients with his backgorund working in retail with adidas-Group Canada, Reebok Canada, and Popeyes Supplements Canada. Aaron has also worked teaching as a Goalie Insturctor at Dahan Goaltending in Brampton. Recently he has been working as a Legal Assistant at a Real Estate Law Firm assisting with various real estate transactions. He is a trusted and well trained agent who strives to provide you with the best solution from the beginning to end of the transaction. Aaron has been playing competitive hockey from the time he was twelve-years old, and had an oppurtunity to play for a Junior Development Program in Boston, Massachusetts with the Middlesex Bears back in 2014.
Why Trust Aaron with your business? - Early competitive advantages!
- Saving you time! Aaron is client focused and with his passion and work ethic you can rest easy knowing your transaction is handled with care.
- He is capable to represent you for your residential and commercial transactions.
- His network with incredbily experienced lawyers provides him with an advantage to ensure that from the beginning to end of the transaction that your deal is done professionally and correctly.
- He has a great supportive team working with him at HomeLife/Vision Realty Inc., Brokerage with 25 plus years of expereince.
- Maximized social media content and exposure to ensure connections are made with the right professionals to assist you.